Contact us online
We have a new way in which you can contact us online for any routine enquries. We will aim to get back to you within 72 hours. You can use this system to:
- Request sick notes
- Request letters
- Submit a query about prescriptions
- Ask for advice about non urgent medical conditions
Click here to access the system - link to patchs - PATCHS
Why use PATCHS?
- You can create an account for PATCHS from home
- Quick & easy to use - just answer a few simple questions to get started
- Avoid long waits for a GP appointment
- Access PATCHS through your GP practice website or your smartphone, at a time that suits you
- You can access a range of services: GP consultations, health advice, fit notes, medications & more
- Video Consultations
How do I get started with PATCHS?
- You can create an account for PATCHS via your GP practice website. You’ll be asked to enter your email address and set a password.
- Once you have created an account, you can access PATCHS by clicking the link on your GP website or opening the PATCHS app on your smartphone. Login by entering your email address & password.
- Choose the appropriate option and answer a few simple questions to help your GP understand your problem.
- Your answers are sent to your GP who responds as quickly as possible. Initial responses may be via online message or phone, with face-to-face or video consultation appointments scheduled if necessary.
The NHS App
We would like to invite you to use The NHS App. This allows you to access a range of NHS services. Here is a video which explains how the NHS app works. At this surgery you can use the NHS app to:
Click here to get started with the NHS app.
Helpful information attached - NHS App Leaflet.pdf
If you have any problems accessing the NHS app you can contact the support team